Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Character Design - Week 06

Homework was to pose out our characters, so here he is, your pal, Fink Cretin!

(click for larger)
I think on the clean up I need to shorten his left leg slightly


(click for larger)
I really enjoy this pose. Really showing what a little psychopath he can be along with his affinity for knives/razors


(click for larger)
This is my least favorite of the bunch. His right arm that he's pointing with is all kinds of jacked up. This one definitely needs some work.


(click for larger)
"Know that this molotov cocktail must be a stratagem, which, cunningly effected, will beget a very excellent piece of villainy!"

I'm going to clean this up in Illustrator this week. I'm also going to try to finish up the turn around for Fink's older, dumber brother, Runt. I want to start posing him out to. Hopefully I'll have those soon.

No comments: