Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Rick and Morty "Exploit The Fans for Promotional Art Contest"!

Here's my entry for Rick and Morty's "Exploit The Fans for Promotional Art Contest"

 (click for larger)

These are paste ups I made and each was individually painted by hand. I put them up at 5:00 this morning on Hollywood Blvd at the corner of St. Andrews Pl. They're roughly 36x40. I had made 3 pieces with the intention of hitting up La Brea and Fairfax as well. But due to circumstances beyond my control (the less said, the better) I had to paste up all 3 in the same location.
Rick's exclamation of "Lock it up, Morty" is a call back to to an old Channel 101 short featuring the early prototypes of Rick and Morty named "Doc and Mharti" The video can be seen here.
Anyway, here's some additional pictures. 

(click for larger)

(click for larger)

(click for larger)

(click for larger)

 (click for larger)

 (click for larger)

(click for larger)


(click for larger)

(click for larger)

1 comment:

srikanth said...

Kiss Cartoon is a platform to watch all the Cartoon movies online
rick and morty kisscartoon