Friday, June 21, 2013

Grab yer crayons!

Hey, kids, here's something pretty cool! I had the honor of having my work featured in the newest issue of Color Ink Book!

Color Ink Book is a DYI art magazine by the Brothers Washburn and each issue features artwork from a wide selection of pop artists ranging from world famous to up-and-coming. Each artist's work is presented as simple black and white line art that the reader has the option of coloring however they'd like!
I'm in volume #19 which features work by Martin Ontiveros, Jason Jecenko, Cody Vrosh and Motorbot; also features works by 3 Sheets, Jared Wright, Jared Konopitski, Tom Joyce, Ciou, Mr. Penfold, and myself.


I submitted 13 pieces and 6 were selected. Here are the 5 that didn't make the cut. To see the ones that did, you can buy it here.

 (click for larger)

 (click for larger)

 (click for larger)

 (click for larger)

(click for larger)


No comments: